Privacy Statement for Kampala Film development Foundation (KFDF)
At Kampala Film development Foundation, we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This Privacy Statement will let you know how we look after your personal data with regard to your use of this website and in the context of receiving marketing communications from us. It also informs you as to our obligations and your rights under data protection law.
1. Who is responsible for your personal data?
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation, “Data controllers” are the people who, or organizations which, determine the purposes for which, and the manner in which, any personal data is processed. In particular, we have appointed a Data Protection Officer (“DPO”) within KFDF to monitor compliance with our data protection obligations and with this Privacy Statement and related policies. If you have any questions about this policy or about our data protection compliance please contact us.
2. What personal data do we collect?
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
* Identity Data: includes first name, last name, tax identity number and title.
* Contact Data: includes correspondence address and any billing address, email address and telephone numbers.
* Financial Data: includes bank account and tax clearance details
* Career Data: includes relevant education and past work experience
* Technical Data: includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
* Profile Data: includes your username and password
* Usage Data: includes information about how you use our website and services.
* Marketing and Communications Data: includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences.
* Image Data: includes your image captured by CCTV.
3. How do we collect your personal data?
We collect your personal data as follows:
* Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Make an enquiry with regard to our services
- Register on our on-line application system or our website;
- Make an application, either on-line or on hard copy;
- Enter into a contract with us;
- Request payment for services provided;
- Leave a message with a member of our staff;
- Submit an FOI or Data Access Request application; (FOI - Freedom of Information)
- Request marketing to be sent to you; or
- Sign up to our newsletter.
* Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect Technical Data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies and other similar technologies.
* Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you, (your IP Address only) from analytics providers such as Google based outside the East African Region;
* Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources.
4. For what purposes do we process your personal data and what is our legal basis?
We have set out below, in a table format, a description of all the ways we plan to use your personal data, and which of the legal bases we rely on to do so.